Tuesday 11 December 2012

Hello Lovely People Here's a Few Rules.


I decided to make a little sister blog to A rose like this
I'll let you know on my main blog when I add items, but please feel free to follow this blog too for the latest updates!

 Just somesmall rules.
  • I have all positive feedback on ebay
  • If you can see the item and it doesn't say SOLD in the title or the writing isn't crossed out like this then it's still for sale!
  • Comment or Tweet me (@rosieroundface) if interested.
  • Prices are only UK shipping.
  • I accept Paypal only.
  • I do ship overseas but ask for a fair shipping price.
  • There are no prices so give me an offer - if you want a few items, chances are I'll do you a nice deal - just ask?
  • If you want more information about an item, ASK! I don't bite, I promise. :)
  • I will hold items for a week max but thats it and only because I'm a babe!
  • I do not currently accept returns. Please be 100% sure you are interested in the item before buying.


    Any other questions or comments?
    Either  Tweet me and email (aroselikethis @ hotmail . co .uk , or comment here and I'll be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment